FRANCE: Renault's Dacia launches Dodg..., er, Lodgy
It's unlikely, if Dacia retains the name for English-speaking markets, the new Lodgy will be called that by auto industry observers with a sense of humour. Dacia Dodgy? Never... Joking aside, it's a new MPV which will be launched at the Geneva show next March and sold with five or seven "genuine" seats, according to its maker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Nissan learns from India mistakes