FRANCE: Renault's Dacia launches Dodg..., er, Lodgy
It's unlikely, if Dacia retains the name for English-speaking markets, the new Lodgy will be called that by auto industry observers with a sense of humour. Dacia Dodgy? Never... Joking aside, it's a new MPV which will be launched at the Geneva show next March and sold with five or seven "genuine" seats, according to its maker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- INDIA: Renault reveals US$5,000 Kwid global small
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- INDIA: Tata learns from mistakes with GenX Nano
- Marchionne warns of NHTSA action costs results