BRAZIL: Renault-Nissan's Ghosn lured by higher profitability in Russia
This year has been very good for Renault in Brazil, the French brand's second largest market. Sales grew 25% to almost 250,000 units, 30 new dealers were added (now 235), including updates, six models were launched and there were new engines, too.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- Volvo nixes range extenders
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Geneva premieres list - Honda Civic world debut