ALGERIA: Renault inks deal for new manufacturing plant
As forecast earlier this week, Renault has signed an agreement with Algerian state interests to form a joint venture to make cars in Algeria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- GENEVA DEBUTS: VW Golf GTD estate
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029