ITALY: Renault and Lovegrove to show car concept that draws on nature
Renault and Ross Lovegrove will unveil a concept-car at the Triennale of Milano April 8th at 12:00; it is described as "a new creation that underlines Renault’s Design strategy".
Renault and Lovegrove Studio have collaborated to explore new design languages. Renault says that "by examining nature, its systems and energy transactions, this project intends to bring awareness and understanding of those phenomena and their current impact".
Working with contemporary computational design, Ross Lovegrove and his studios intention is to "reveal nature's underlying blueprints and transfer them into a new design language".
The concept-car will be on exhibition at the Triennale of Milan from April 9th to 14th.
Far away from all the usual biannual September hype emanating from the Messe in Frankfurt, those of us back at the ranch have been keeping an eye on another mess - ongoing industrial strife in South A...
Was there a single theme to this year's biennial automotive extravaganza, otherwise known as the 65th IAA International Motor Show?...
Alliance partners Renault and Nissan both made the news this week. The two news items were rather different, but there was a curious common denominator of sorts: step forward Carlos Ghosn, boss of bot...
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus and Nissan Motor have agreed a deal for Nissan's N350 Urvan to be supplied to Fuso on an OEM basis for export....
The chief executives of the Renault-Nissan Alliance and Daimler said their companies' partnership is advancing quickly, and the scope of the collaboration is increasingly global....
There were conflicting opinions at Frankfurt about the prospects for self-driving cars in the near future - even among some of the companies which claim to be leading their development....
Seat, the Spanish unit of Volkswagen, is looking to the Mediterranean region in its drive to return to profit, its new chief executive Juergen Stackmann said....
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- CEO says Citroen wants to be quirky again
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- Takata manipulated test results back to 2000
- Prosecutors eye VW workers for emissions tax evade
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030