UK: Range extender EV market set for 'rapid acceleration' – consultants
Range extender technology for electric vehicles that overcomes 'range anxiety' is set for a rapid boost as more models embracing a supplementary engine solution hit the market, according to consultants at Frost & Sullivan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE