US: PwC's Autofacts forecasts global vehicle assembly up 5.1% in 2013
PwC's automotive analyst group, Autofacts, has said that it expects 2013 global light vehicle assembly to exceed 83m units, an increase of 5.1% from 2012's total.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Ship shape and not too bent
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate