FRANCE: PSA's Aulnay reopens under considerable worker tension
Significant tension continues to surround PSA Peugeot Citroen's reopened Aulnay factory near Paris as around 200 militant strikers demonstrate against its planned closure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- INTERVIEW - Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation b
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Dayco on building aftermarket brand identity - Q&A
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform
- Nissan spells out autonomous drive timeline
- Storm causes Toyota to halt output at Texas plant
- Ford claims captured CO2 first
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV