FRANCE: PSA reports €5bn loss for 2012 on write-downs and Europe woes
PSA Peugeot Citroen has reported a whopping EUR5bn net loss for 2012 after it chose to write-down EUR4.7bn in asset valuations as it continued to feel the effects of lower sales in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Ford spending $1.6bn on US plants
- FCA to retool Trenton engine plant for new I4