FRANCE: PSA reports €5bn loss for 2012 on write-downs and Europe woes
PSA Peugeot Citroen has reported a whopping EUR5bn net loss for 2012 after it chose to write-down EUR4.7bn in asset valuations as it continued to feel the effects of lower sales in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- EXCLUSIVE UK: New platform key to Honda Civic deal
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029