FRANCE: PSA Peugeot Citroën quiet on Faurecia disposal speculation
CM-CIC securities speculated today (7 January) PSA could evaluate a sale of its participation in the component maker, although Faurecia confined itself to noting to just-auto from Paris that: "Faurecia has no comments to make."
A PSA spokesman in the French capital also declined to comment on the conjecture, but did confirm to just-auto the automaker's share price had risen this afternoon by 5.18% to EUR6.50 (US$8.50).
PSA recently inked a contract with Russian Railways (RZD) with the train operator acquiring 75% of the vehicle manufacturer's logistics subsidiary, GEFCO, for EUR800m, that will be used to pay down the automaker's major debt.
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
The 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed was held between 11-14 July inclusive, with many vehicles making their global debuts....
Urgent and concerted action needs to be taken to address the contentious issue of automotive over-capacity in Europe, but also in developing markets according to a study by KPMG....
A spokesman for Dongfeng Motor has reportedly told a Chinese newspaper that the state-controlled firm has no comment to make over rumours of it buying into PSA Peugeot Citroën....
Mitsubishi Motors has started production of the 2013 Pajero Sport midsize SUV at its joint venture [with PSA] PCMA Rus assembly plant in Kaluga, Russia....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen's moderate CFTC union says it would "not be astonished" if new capital was to be injected into the struggling automaker, although it declined to be drawn on whether this could see ...
Philippe Varin, Chairman of the Managing Board of PSA Peugeot Citroën, has inaugurated the third plant operated by Dongfeng Peugeot Citroën Automobiles (DPCA), the group's joint venture with Dongfeng,...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Ford's future models and platforms
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Arxan Technologies on cyber security - Q&A
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid
- Jaguar Land Rover: Adapting the original SUV & turning middle class Britishness into a business asset
- Tesla Motors, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Automotive Megatrends
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2030