FRANCE: PSA Peugeot Citroën quiet on Faurecia disposal speculation
CM-CIC securities speculated today (7 January) PSA could evaluate a sale of its participation in the component maker, although Faurecia confined itself to noting to just-auto from Paris that: "Faurecia has no comments to make."
A PSA spokesman in the French capital also declined to comment on the conjecture, but did confirm to just-auto the automaker's share price had risen this afternoon by 5.18% to EUR6.50 (US$8.50).
PSA recently inked a contract with Russian Railways (RZD) with the train operator acquiring 75% of the vehicle manufacturer's logistics subsidiary, GEFCO, for EUR800m, that will be used to pay down the automaker's major debt.
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
The 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed was held between 11-14 July inclusive, with many vehicles making their global debuts....
Urgent and concerted action needs to be taken to address the contentious issue of automotive over-capacity in Europe, but also in developing markets according to a study by KPMG....
A spokesman for Dongfeng Motor has reportedly told a Chinese newspaper that the state-controlled firm has no comment to make over rumours of it buying into PSA Peugeot Citroën....
Mitsubishi Motors has started production of the 2013 Pajero Sport midsize SUV at its joint venture [with PSA] PCMA Rus assembly plant in Kaluga, Russia....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen's moderate CFTC union says it would "not be astonished" if new capital was to be injected into the struggling automaker, although it declined to be drawn on whether this could see ...
Philippe Varin, Chairman of the Managing Board of PSA Peugeot Citroën, has inaugurated the third plant operated by Dongfeng Peugeot Citroën Automobiles (DPCA), the group's joint venture with Dongfeng,...
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029