FRANCE: PSA Peugeot Citroën quiet on Faurecia disposal speculation
CM-CIC securities speculated today (7 January) PSA could evaluate a sale of its participation in the component maker, although Faurecia confined itself to noting to just-auto from Paris that: "Faurecia has no comments to make."
A PSA spokesman in the French capital also declined to comment on the conjecture, but did confirm to just-auto the automaker's share price had risen this afternoon by 5.18% to EUR6.50 (US$8.50).
PSA recently inked a contract with Russian Railways (RZD) with the train operator acquiring 75% of the vehicle manufacturer's logistics subsidiary, GEFCO, for EUR800m, that will be used to pay down the automaker's major debt.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Units by the following Product Segments: Battery Powered Electric Vehicles (BPEVs), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs), and Fuel ...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
The 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed was held between 11-14 July inclusive, with many vehicles making their global debuts....
Urgent and concerted action needs to be taken to address the contentious issue of automotive over-capacity in Europe, but also in developing markets according to a study by KPMG....
A spokesman for Dongfeng Motor has reportedly told a Chinese newspaper that the state-controlled firm has no comment to make over rumours of it buying into PSA Peugeot Citroën....
Mitsubishi Motors has started production of the 2013 Pajero Sport midsize SUV at its joint venture [with PSA] PCMA Rus assembly plant in Kaluga, Russia....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen's moderate CFTC union says it would "not be astonished" if new capital was to be injected into the struggling automaker, although it declined to be drawn on whether this could see ...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times