MALAYSIA: Proton targets 500,000 units in five years
Malaysia's DRB-Hicom Bhd has set its Proton subsidiary an annual production target of 500,000 units to be achieved in the next five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Goodwood FoS 2016 world premieres
- Volvo starts V90 production