SAUDI ARABIA: Potential JLR plant could create around 4,500 jobs as demographics challenge
Saudi Arabia's Automotive Division of its National Industrial Clusters Development Programme (NICDP), says today's (11 December) letter of intent (LOI) inking with Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has raised speculation around 4,500 jobs could be created should production start.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Hoegh Osaka saga: Knowns and unknowns
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- Many challenges await new BMW driver