SAUDI ARABIA: Potential JLR plant could create around 4,500 jobs as demographics challenge
Saudi Arabia's Automotive Division of its National Industrial Clusters Development Programme (NICDP), says today's (11 December) letter of intent (LOI) inking with Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has raised speculation around 4,500 jobs could be created should production start.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard