General Motors' Opel/Vauxhall is planning further fashionable small cars beyond the ADAM three-door hatchback, but said it would not try to emulate the scale of the range offered by BMW's MINI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more