GENEVA PREVIEW: Opel to debut its 'cleanest ever' diesel
Opel/Vauxhall will show its cleanest ever diesel engine fitted in a vehicle at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- PARIS DEBUTS: AMG C 63 & Infiniti Q80 [updated]
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...
- Ford 'surveillance mode' tech made available
- BMW i3 REX costs US$100,000 in Brazil