GERMANY: Opel ‘plans 10% production cut’
Opel plans to cut 2013 production by over 10%, according to German magazine Spiegel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- PLDB: Future Models - what's new this month
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Opel axing Ampera, promises replacement EV
- Union puzzled no one buyer for Unipart Automotive
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly