US: Opel confirms Steve Girsky as chairman, reselects Works Council head
New shareholder representatives on the supervisory board are Melissa Howell, Steve Carlisle and John Calabrese.
Employee representatives Friedhelm Wenzel, Dirk Grützner and Bernd Lösche will be present for the first time. All other members of the supervisory board were confirmed.
The news follows Opel's announcement yesterday (16 September), Peter Christian Küspert would be the new board member for sales and GME vice president sales and aftersales, effective 1 November.
Küspert will take over from Duncan Aldred, who was acting GME vice president sales and aftersales and will now focus on his role as chairman and managing director of Opel's Vauxhall brand.
Aldred will also become a member of the Opel/Vauxhall leadership board, the company's extended leadership team
New vehicle sales in China increased by 17.8% to 1,596,400 units in February, compared with weak year-earlier sales of 1,354,600 units, according to data released by the China Association of Automobil...
Opel may rely on small, entry level models in Europe rather than moving the brand upmarket, chairman Dan Amman said....
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Ford's future models and platforms
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Arxan Technologies on cyber security - Q&A
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid
- Jaguar Land Rover: Adapting the original SUV & turning middle class Britishness into a business asset
- Tesla Motors, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Automotive Megatrends
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2030