US: Opel confirms Steve Girsky as chairman, reselects Works Council head
New shareholder representatives on the supervisory board are Melissa Howell, Steve Carlisle and John Calabrese.
Employee representatives Friedhelm Wenzel, Dirk Grützner and Bernd Lösche will be present for the first time. All other members of the supervisory board were confirmed.
The news follows Opel's announcement yesterday (16 September), Peter Christian Küspert would be the new board member for sales and GME vice president sales and aftersales, effective 1 November.
Küspert will take over from Duncan Aldred, who was acting GME vice president sales and aftersales and will now focus on his role as chairman and managing director of Opel's Vauxhall brand.
Aldred will also become a member of the Opel/Vauxhall leadership board, the company's extended leadership team
The BRIC Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
The Emerging 5 Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017)...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market...
Colombia Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive in...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate