US: NUMMI workers angry at severance deal
The last Corolla has rolled off the assembly line at New United Motor Manufacturing Inc (NUMMI), the Californian car manufacturing plant formed 25 years ago as a joint venture between General Motors and Toyota.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Global light vehicle market developments
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela