JAPAN: Nissan recalls over 250,000 vehicles
The recall covers models produced between November 2010 and August 2013. The Landy is supplied to Suzuki Motor under an original equipment manufacturer deal.
According to the ministry, water in petrol can freeze in cold weather and clog the fuel pump. This may cause the engine to stall.
Some 47 cases of relevant troubles were reported between January 2011 and February 2013. All of them were in the northernmost Japan prefecture of Hokkdaido during the winter. No accidents were reported.
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
New models from Nissan (Qashqai) and BMW's Mini (redesigned hatchback) helped boost UK car production by 12% in March to 142,158 units....
The NHTSA has opened preliminary investigations into the 2014 Chevrolet Impala and a Bosch fast charger used with a 2013 Nissan Leaf model sold in the US after receiving just one complaint each about ...
Toyota, the global leader in hybrid vehicles, will start to source hybrid components in China for its locally produced Corolla and Levin models from next year rather than import them from Japan....
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE
- Mahle opens vehicle engineering centre in UK