JAPAN: Nissan recalls over 250,000 vehicles
The recall covers models produced between November 2010 and August 2013. The Landy is supplied to Suzuki Motor under an original equipment manufacturer deal.
According to the ministry, water in petrol can freeze in cold weather and clog the fuel pump. This may cause the engine to stall.
Some 47 cases of relevant troubles were reported between January 2011 and February 2013. All of them were in the northernmost Japan prefecture of Hokkdaido during the winter. No accidents were reported.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service o...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global ligth vehicle fuel injection sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use t...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled ...
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- Golf off Ford CEO Mulally's next-move list
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- BEIJING: First four-cylinder Porsche since 1995
- GM restructures global engineering