JAPAN: Nissan recalls over 250,000 vehicles
The recall covers models produced between November 2010 and August 2013. The Landy is supplied to Suzuki Motor under an original equipment manufacturer deal.
According to the ministry, water in petrol can freeze in cold weather and clog the fuel pump. This may cause the engine to stall.
Some 47 cases of relevant troubles were reported between January 2011 and February 2013. All of them were in the northernmost Japan prefecture of Hokkdaido during the winter. No accidents were reported.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle Engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
Business Monitor International's Angola Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independe...
New models from Nissan (Qashqai) and BMW's Mini (redesigned hatchback) helped boost UK car production by 12% in March to 142,158 units....
The NHTSA has opened preliminary investigations into the 2014 Chevrolet Impala and a Bosch fast charger used with a 2013 Nissan Leaf model sold in the US after receiving just one complaint each about ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Bosch predicts ICEs will beat EU CO2 targets
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"