JAPAN: Nissan recalls over 250,000 vehicles
The recall covers models produced between November 2010 and August 2013. The Landy is supplied to Suzuki Motor under an original equipment manufacturer deal.
According to the ministry, water in petrol can freeze in cold weather and clog the fuel pump. This may cause the engine to stall.
Some 47 cases of relevant troubles were reported between January 2011 and February 2013. All of them were in the northernmost Japan prefecture of Hokkdaido during the winter. No accidents were reported.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global ligth vehicle fuel injection sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use t...
This report analyzes the Global market for Microcars in Units. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these ma...
Business Monitor International's Angola Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independe...
New models from Nissan (Qashqai) and BMW's Mini (redesigned hatchback) helped boost UK car production by 12% in March to 142,158 units....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- Briefing: developments in powertrain batteries
- Volvo Cars to build US factory
- New York show debuts: GMC Terrain facelift added
- Mahindra throws in the Brazil towel
- GM management outlines reasons for Russia rethink
- Car sharing won't replace car ownership - BMW