US: Nissan moving new Murano production to Mississippi in 2014
Having previously said it would transfer production of the North America-only Rogue compact crossover from Japan to the market it's sold in this year, Nissan is now moving the next generation Murano, a larger crossover, to its decade-old assembly plant in Mississippi in 2014.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela