JAPAN: Nissan focuses on regional leadership structure
Nissan’s senior vice president for supply chain management and chairman of Africa Middle East and India region, Trevor Mann has been appointed executive vice president and chairman of the management committee for the Africa Middle East India and Europe.
Effective from January 1, the move is one of a number of changes designed to focus on the leadership structure in several key regions and markets.
President and CEO Carlos Ghosn said: "The changes were planned as part of the senior management transitions next April. Given the immediate and on-going opportunities and challenges facing the global auto industry, we decided to accelerate the pace of change and strengthen the focus of our executive leadership team on the priority areas of our business."
Colin Dodge, executive vice president and chief performance officer (CPO), will focus on his responsibility as CPO and chairman of the Management Committee Americas.
Takao Katagiri, executive vice president Global Sales will add direct responsibility for the Japan Marketing and Sales organisation.
Senior Nissan executive Andy Palmer has told an auto industry forum in London that the Chinese OEMs are set to grab a big slice of future growth in the world's automotive market....
Business Monitor International's Chile Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independen...
Business Monitor International's Taiwan Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independe...
Top Nissan Motor executive Andy Palmer told an auto industry forum in London demand is growing worldwide for new cars, particularly in China and India....
The Kuwait Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive ...
SoVAB, or Société des Véhicules Automobiles de Batilly, a wholly-owned Renault subsidiary located in Batilly, Meurthe-et-Moselle (France), has made 2m large commercial vehicles since 1980....
Nissan is retrospectively extending battery warranty from three to five years for about 10,000 European owners of the original, Japanese-built Leaf....
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028
- Zipcar - world’s largest car sharing network
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)