JAPAN: Nissan exits Chinese heavy vehicle market
Nissan has said it will transfer its Chinese medium and heavy commercial vehicle business to its partner in the country, Dongfeng Motor Group.
The automaker, which long ago sold off its Nissan Diesel heavy truck unit, has already withdrawn from the medium and heavy commercial vehicle market in Japan and said it intends to refocus on passenger and light commercial vehicles, the Japan Times reported.
Nissan did not disclose the price of the Dongfeng deal.
For some time, electric power steering (EPS) has dominated the mass-market in a number of major car-producing regions, helped by its ability to improve fuel economy and save designers valuable space. ...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global heavy trucks market, major manufacturers, top markets, manufacturing trends and market size forecasts. Use this report t...
Sales growth of 34% in the first half of this year has catapulted Suzuki into the UK top 20, ahead of Volvo and Mazda and nibbling at the heels of Renault....
Nissan has posted a net profit of JPY82bn (US$830m) profit for the first quarter of financial year 2013/14 despite a 3% dip in global vehicle sales from a year ago....
Nissan Motor plans to churn out about 40% more luxury vehicles at its factory in Tochigi Prefecture this fiscal year in anticipation of increased exports to North America....
BMW reportedly is to buy a stake in British company Chargemaster which produces and installs half of the UK's charging points for electric cars....
Analysts are confident that vehicle sales in Malaysia will improve in the second half of the year, driven by attractive seasonal offers and model launches....
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has sold its 100,000th "zero-emission" car. In other words, electric....
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030