JAPAN/UK: Nippon Sheet to proceed with Pilkington acquistion
Nippon Sheet Glass of Japan has announced that it will proceed with its acquisition of British glass manufacturer, Pilkington. Nippon Sheet already owns 20% of the shares in Pilkington and will pay around 358 billion yen ($3.08m) for the remaining 80%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives its paid members access to the very best automotive market coverage.
And now there’s just-auto plus, our premium membership that gives you exclusive component forecast data, company profiles and extended news coverage - just for premium members.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - and that includes just-auto plus.
Dave Leggett, editor of just-auto
* plus VAT if applicable