NEW ZEALAND: New vehicle sales top 100,000 in 2012
"Preliminary industry registration data shows total new vehicle sales for 2012 topped 100,000 units," said Perry Kerr, chief executive officer of New Zealand's Motor Industry Association (MIA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- London coming back on motor show circuit
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Volvo China plant starts US exports