NEW YORK: New Geely-Volvo coming in 2014
The new model will be a successor to the XC90 crossover, Samuelsson told Reuters on the sidelines of the New York show.
Volvo is also jointly developing a new compact platform with Geely. A platform is a common underpinning that is generally used on several different vehicle models.
Far away from all the usual biannual September hype emanating from the Messe in Frankfurt, those of us back at the ranch have been keeping an eye on another mess - ongoing industrial strife in South A...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
Volvo's truck deliveries down 4% year-on-year in August...
Geely Group has announced that the joint R&D Centre of Geely Auto and Volvo Cars in Gothenburg has begun operations following a decision made earlier this year....
Production of the London Taxi Company's (LTC) iconic TX4 black cab has restarted at its Coventry plant, following significant facility improvements and job creation by new owners, Geely Group, the Soc...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- ANALYSIS: Honda's BR-V could be The Next Big Thing
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- JLR expects "many" of 5,800 Tianjin cars damaged
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- GM strike ends as Mercedes truck workers walk
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030