NEW YORK: New Geely-Volvo coming in 2014
The new model will be a successor to the XC90 crossover, Samuelsson told Reuters on the sidelines of the New York show.
Volvo is also jointly developing a new compact platform with Geely. A platform is a common underpinning that is generally used on several different vehicle models.
Far away from all the usual biannual September hype emanating from the Messe in Frankfurt, those of us back at the ranch have been keeping an eye on another mess - ongoing industrial strife in South A...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
Volvo's truck deliveries down 4% year-on-year in August...
Geely Group has announced that the joint R&D Centre of Geely Auto and Volvo Cars in Gothenburg has begun operations following a decision made earlier this year....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Hoegh Osaka saga: Knowns and unknowns
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- GENEVA: Ford adjusting to Russia challenges