SWEDEN: NEVS sticks to autumn Saab 9-3 relaunch date
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) is remaining coy concerning any precise restart date for its Saab division, but insists it will still be "this autumn," as final supplier contracts are negotiated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- PLDB: Future Models - what's new this month
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- Ford changes R&D chief
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly
- Opel axing Ampera, promises replacement EV