ITALY: NAFTA, Latin America and Asia prop up Fiat results
Fiat Group has reported revenue of EUR84bn, up 12% year on year, and net profit of EUR1.4bn for 2012 as vehicle shipments rose 6% year on year. There was growth in all regions except Europe. Luxury and performance brands posted 7% revenue growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- ANALYSIS: Opel-Vauxhall and Buick's shared future
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- BMW tests Google Glass eyewear for quality checks
- 2016 Hyundai i20 last to be bought on price: UK MD
- VW Group to invest EUR86bn in next five years