SOUTH KOREA: Mobis develops 'intelligent lighting system'
Mobis says it has succeeded in developing AILS (Active Intelligent Lighting System), the country's first intelligent lighting system that interacts with navigation to automatically control the lighting system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch predicts ICEs will beat EU CO2 targets