INDIA: M&M to invest US$900m in Mahindra-Ssangyong
M&M's automotive president Pawan Goenka, who is also the chairman of Ssangyong, told Reuters that this investment would be separate from Mahindra's plans to spend INR50bn ($908m) on its own products during the three years ending 2014.
M&M acquired a majority stake in SUV manufacturer Ssangyong for $460m in 2011.
Hyundai Motor June sales rose 8.2% year on year in June thanks to solid sales in overseas markets....
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Commercial Vehicle market in India to grow at a CAGR of 15.02 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the incr...
Mahindra Group and CIE Automotive have signed an agreement between the Indian company's component businesses - held under its Systech Sector - and the Spanish operation also involving its subsidiary A...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Automotive Engineering Service market in India to grow at a CAGR of 18.22 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth...
SUV maker Mahindra and Mahindra has made its first push into India's small car market to compensate for increasing competition in the 4x4 market....
Hyundai has reported a 10% year on year jump in global car sales for May 2013....
Mahindra & Mahindra has introduced its XUV500 SUV in Chile....
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services to extend auto retail finance to its prospective customers....
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: GM, FCA, axe plant, Chrysler UK
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Range Rover Sport HST added
- ChinaChem to buy Pirelli tyres in US$7.7bn deal