RUSSIA: Mitsubishi targets increased market share
Mitsubishi plans to increase its share of the Russian market to 5% in 2012 from 4% this year, and also expects the level of' localisation' at its Russian plant to reach 30% within three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Monroe riding high on the suspension market
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- VW to axe 40 models - report
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)