RUSSIA: Mitsubishi targets increased market share
Mitsubishi plans to increase its share of the Russian market to 5% in 2012 from 4% this year, and also expects the level of' localisation' at its Russian plant to reach 30% within three years.
The company’s independent Russian distributor, Rolf Import, said sales would reach 75,000 in the country this year.
The past few days have seen all sorts of rumours and supposed leaks from plant managers, union officials and senior executives at Opel and PSA. What should we believe?...
Most popular news article this week: an interview with Nady Boules, director of General Motors' electrical and control integration research skunkworks. He told how the automaker sees the pathway, time...
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
Opel has confirmed it will concentrate future Astra production across just two sites working three shifts at the same time as firing a broadside across its Russelsheim factory's bows....
Higher than expected orders for the new Mirage 'global small car' have prompted Mitsubishi Motors Thailand to boost output at its third assembly plant in Laem Chabang, Chon Buri province....
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018