RUSSIA: Mitsubishi targets increased market share
Mitsubishi plans to increase its share of the Russian market to 5% in 2012 from 4% this year, and also expects the level of' localisation' at its Russian plant to reach 30% within three years.
The company’s independent Russian distributor, Rolf Import, said sales would reach 75,000 in the country this year.
The past few days have seen all sorts of rumours and supposed leaks from plant managers, union officials and senior executives at Opel and PSA. What should we believe?...
Most popular news article this week: an interview with Nady Boules, director of General Motors' electrical and control integration research skunkworks. He told how the automaker sees the pathway, time...
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
Opel has confirmed it will concentrate future Astra production across just two sites working three shifts at the same time as firing a broadside across its Russelsheim factory's bows....
Higher than expected orders for the new Mirage 'global small car' have prompted Mitsubishi Motors Thailand to boost output at its third assembly plant in Laem Chabang, Chon Buri province....
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- New Astra Sports Tourer & future Opel/Vauxhalls
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Heat challenging as technology ramps up - ZF TRW
- Tesla drops Mobileye in wake of Autopilot issue