RUSSIA: Mitsubishi targets increased market share
Mitsubishi plans to increase its share of the Russian market to 5% in 2012 from 4% this year, and also expects the level of' localisation' at its Russian plant to reach 30% within three years.
The company’s independent Russian distributor, Rolf Import, said sales would reach 75,000 in the country this year.
The past few days have seen all sorts of rumours and supposed leaks from plant managers, union officials and senior executives at Opel and PSA. What should we believe?...
Most popular news article this week: an interview with Nady Boules, director of General Motors' electrical and control integration research skunkworks. He told how the automaker sees the pathway, time...
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
Opel has confirmed it will concentrate future Astra production across just two sites working three shifts at the same time as firing a broadside across its Russelsheim factory's bows....
Higher than expected orders for the new Mirage 'global small car' have prompted Mitsubishi Motors Thailand to boost output at its third assembly plant in Laem Chabang, Chon Buri province....
- THE WEEK - aftermarket player and new products
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- Volkswagen counts the cost of 'dieselgate'
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Maserati to double Levante SUV output
- Magna to build aluminium casting facility in UK
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- Ford says new Fusion hybrid has 610 miles of range
- just-auto takes a break
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market - forecasts to 2030
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle turbochargers market - forecasts to 2030