US: Mitsubishi sells Texas distribution centre
Mitsubishi Motors North America has sold its warehouse and distribution centre in the Alliance development in north Fort Worth, Texas, to Cabot Properties in Boston, reported the Star-Telegram newspaper, citing deed records.
The 196,736 sq ft distribution centre, which Mitsubishi bought in 1996, had not beed used for a couple of years.
Cabot declined to comment.
Mitsubishi Motors has boosted full year net profit 53% to JPY23.9bn and operating profit up 58% to JPY 63.7bn on sales off 1% to JPY1.8 trillion. MMC blamed that on a drop in wholesale volume and the ...
Mitsubishi Motors wants to start producing Mirage compact models in China by 2014, a top company official said....
The final list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared for the first time at the New York auto show's press days....
An increasingly vocal anti-nuclear lobby group in the US says it is not singling out Nissan in its vociferous campaign this week at the New York Motor Show highlighting 12 automakers with dealings in ...
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- ANALYSIS: Europe's car market in 2014, and 2015
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- COMMENT: Deckchair army surveys smart Hoegh work
- Weather dashes Hoegh tow but heavy list reducing
- Salvers look to slash Hoegh list to 5° for tow
- JLR's 'Bike Sense' technology
- Toyota puts the brakes on sales expectations
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European chart
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle front end modules market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029