US: Mitsubishi sells Texas distribution centre
Mitsubishi Motors North America has sold its warehouse and distribution centre in the Alliance development in north Fort Worth, Texas, to Cabot Properties in Boston, reported the Star-Telegram newspaper, citing deed records.
The 196,736 sq ft distribution centre, which Mitsubishi bought in 1996, had not beed used for a couple of years.
Cabot declined to comment.
Mitsubishi Motors has boosted full year net profit 53% to JPY23.9bn and operating profit up 58% to JPY 63.7bn on sales off 1% to JPY1.8 trillion. MMC blamed that on a drop in wholesale volume and the ...
Mitsubishi Motors wants to start producing Mirage compact models in China by 2014, a top company official said....
The final list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared for the first time at the New York auto show's press days....
An increasingly vocal anti-nuclear lobby group in the US says it is not singling out Nissan in its vociferous campaign this week at the New York Motor Show highlighting 12 automakers with dealings in ...
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Ford confirms $2.5bn Mexican factory spend
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029