US: Mitsubishi sells Texas distribution centre
Mitsubishi Motors North America has sold its warehouse and distribution centre in the Alliance development in north Fort Worth, Texas, to Cabot Properties in Boston, reported the Star-Telegram newspaper, citing deed records.
The 196,736 sq ft distribution centre, which Mitsubishi bought in 1996, had not beed used for a couple of years.
Cabot declined to comment.
Mitsubishi Motors has boosted full year net profit 53% to JPY23.9bn and operating profit up 58% to JPY 63.7bn on sales off 1% to JPY1.8 trillion. MMC blamed that on a drop in wholesale volume and the ...
Mitsubishi Motors wants to start producing Mirage compact models in China by 2014, a top company official said....
The final list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared for the first time at the New York auto show's press days....
An increasingly vocal anti-nuclear lobby group in the US says it is not singling out Nissan in its vociferous campaign this week at the New York Motor Show highlighting 12 automakers with dealings in ...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: And what a week...
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- [13:15BST update]: Court OKs NEVS reorganisation
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants