JAPAN: Mitsubishi completes EUR1 sale of Dutch plant
The sale of Netherlands Car results in a one-off loss of some JPY25.1bn, the automaker told Kyodo News.
Although no details have yet been announced for the 200,000 units a year plant, it is widely expected to assemble some cars under contract for MINI from 2014, when a redesigned line is due out.
The UK market looked strong in May while Toyota's UK plant, clobbered by the 2008 recession, is now claimed to be back at capacity, following the start of production of the Auris Touring Sports or, to...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle engine cooling sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use t...
General Motors' decision not to build the next generation Aveo in South Korea - at least to start - looks like provoking a confrontation with the country's militant auto trade unions....
Nissan said it would begin selling its new Note model, made in Mexico, from the middle of this month, in the US and Canada....
UK new car registrations grew 11% to 180,111 units in May....
The first minicar developed by Mitsubishi Motors with Nissan input went on sale in Japan today (6 June). The DAYZ is the result of a two-year cooperation with Mitsubishi Motors and is built by Mitsubi...
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- Beijing backdrop – China challenges ahead
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- BEIJING 2016 - world premieres list
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford ‘not interested’ in Fiat Chrysler tie-up
- Ford spending $1.6bn on US plants