US: Mercedes plans 30 new models in next 7 years - MBUSA chief
Steve Cannon, President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) has told members of the International Motor Press Association (IMPA) that the company plans to introduce thirty new models in the next seven years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- ASEAN sales fall 11% in H1
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela