Mercedes-Benz may have to raise prices in India because of the weakening rupee, which declined by more than 10% in the past month to trade at an all-time low of 60 against the US dollar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- GM's Opel promises Europe a "revolutionary" EV
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Geneva premieres list - 6.6-litre BMW world debut
- Tesla reports higher losses in Q4