JAPAN: Mazda, Fiat sign agreement for Alfa Romeo roadster production
Mazda Motor Corporation and Fiat have signed a final agreement for Mazda to produce an Alfa Romeo roadster at its Hiroshima, Japan, plant starting from 2015.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford to idle top-selling truck's plant for a week
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Mitsubishi orders plunge in crisis