HUNGARY: Magna Steyr to shut engineering base
Magna Steyr is closing its vehicle engineering development centre in the Hungarian city of Gyor in the first half of next year, according to industry website Autopro.hu.
Magna Steyr Engineering Center Hungaria will close because of the poor market situation and diminishing orders, the company said. The centre was established in 2001.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this ...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive mirrors sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report...
The 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed was held between 11-14 July inclusive, with many vehicles making their global debuts....
Magna International said its Cosma International operating unit was one of eight suppliers which received a BMW Supplier Innovation Award. It was recognised for a lightweight, high-voltage battery hou...
Magna International said on Friday sales of US$8.36bn for the first quarter ended 31 March, 2013, were up 9% year on year as vehicle production increased 1% in North America and fell 9% in Europe....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Hoegh Osaka saga: Knowns and unknowns
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- Ford trials connected electric bikes