HUNGARY: Magna Steyr to shut engineering base
Magna Steyr is closing its vehicle engineering development centre in the Hungarian city of Gyor in the first half of next year, according to industry website Autopro.hu.
Magna Steyr Engineering Center Hungaria will close because of the poor market situation and diminishing orders, the company said. The centre was established in 2001.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this ...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive mirrors sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report...
The 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed was held between 11-14 July inclusive, with many vehicles making their global debuts....
Magna International said its Cosma International operating unit was one of eight suppliers which received a BMW Supplier Innovation Award. It was recognised for a lightweight, high-voltage battery hou...
Magna International said on Friday sales of US$8.36bn for the first quarter ended 31 March, 2013, were up 9% year on year as vehicle production increased 1% in North America and fell 9% in Europe....
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- COMMENT - Detroit basks but for how long?
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand