INDONESIA: Krakatau and Nippon forge automotive steel partnership
Indonesian state-owned steel company PT Krakatau Steel announced an agreement late last year to build a new steel plant in partnership with Japan's Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- COMMENT - Detroit basks but for how long?
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand