US: Kemmerich to start $12.2m Kentucky operation
Automotive metal processor, Kemmerich USA, is to establish a manufacturing operation and its American headquarters in Calloway County, Kentucky, creating 120 new, full-time jobs in a US$12.2m investment.
"We chose Murray after a lengthy search throughout the US," said Kemmerich CEO, Thomas Bergen. "Three key factors were important to us: cost of production, workforce and logistics. We see Murray offers lower costs of production, a highly flexible and qualified workforce and a favourable location.
To encourage investment and job creation in Murray, the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved the company for tax incentives of up to US$3m through the Kentucky Business Investment programme.
The performance-based incentive allows a company to keep a portion of its investment during the term of the agreement through corporate income tax credits and wage assessments, by meeting job and investment targets.
This report is based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Advanced Driver Assistanc...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global material trends sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Jiangling Motors, the light truck and SUV maker in which Ford has a 30% holding, posted net profits for the first half of the year of CNY937m (US$152.6m) up 11.4% on the same period last year....
The municipal authority for the city of Detroit has filed for bankruptcy and protection from creditors under US law. The city faces mounting debts estimated at over USD18bn and has been in long-term f...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Citroën & Lamborghini concepts
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)