just-auto clocks off for the year
It's that time of the year again...
just-auto is taking the customary seasonal holiday and today's daily newsletter will be the last one for a short while as the office shuts down for the annual Christmas and New Year celebrations.
We will be back at our desks, bright eyed and bushy tailed, on Wednesday, 2 January, 2013.
The editorial team and management of our parent company Aroq would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
just-auto editorial team
PS Was 2012 a good year? It was a mixed one in the auto business, but at least the world appears to be still here! If you want to remind yourself of what happened in 2012, we have reviewed the past year, as reported on just-auto.
Sectors: Aftermarket, Commercial vehicles, Components, Electric drive, Emerging markets, Environment, Financial, Forecasts, Regulations, Retailing, marketing & distribution, Service suppliers/supply chain, Technology/R&D, Vehicle manufacturers, Vehicle manufacturing, Vehicle markets, Vehicle product & design
The UK market looked strong in May while Toyota's UK plant, clobbered by the 2008 recession, is now claimed to be back at capacity, following the start of production of the Auris Touring Sports or, to...
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
General Motors' decision not to build the next generation Aveo in South Korea - at least to start - looks like provoking a confrontation with the country's militant auto trade unions....
Nissan said it would begin selling its new Note model, made in Mexico, from the middle of this month, in the US and Canada....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029