BRAZIL: Jury still out on a flat or growth 2015
In automotive terms, 2014 surely will not be missed after the Brazilian domestic market's 7.1% sales downturn. Combined with the 2013 0.9% slump, this means that, at 3.498m units, Brazilians bought some 8% less cars, LCV and HCV, last year than in the record 2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives its paid members access to the very best automotive market coverage.
And now there’s just-auto plus, our premium membership that gives you exclusive component forecast data, company profiles and extended news coverage - just for premium members.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - and that includes just-auto plus.
Dave Leggett, editor of just-auto
* plus VAT if applicable