DETROIT: Johnson Controls "remains interested" as A123 under CFIUS scrutiny
Johnson Controls (JCI) said there was "no reason" not to still be attracted by A123 Systems although the company is currently being evaluated for a potential purchase by Chinese operation Wanxiang.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Panamera 4S
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Vauxhall Adam Rocks Air
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Ford C-MAX & Grand C-MAX facelifts
- Toyota considers the lure of Mexico
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Opel introduces Karl, Vauxhall revives Viva
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Global Automotive Suspension Systems Market 2014-2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)