US: Jaguar recalls 4,000 XFs over fuel leaks
Jaguar is recalling 4,195 units of model year 2010-2012 XF vehicles equipped with a five-litre engine sold in the US. The affected vehicles may have a fuel tank fuel outlet flange that may crack.
The cracked flange may result in fuel leakage onto the ground which could lead to a fire.
Jaguar dealers will replace the flange.
Jaguar Land Rover has proved itself to be a strong and stable business in spite of the economic downturn, with good sales results in both developing and developed markets. Despite some difficult years...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this ...
So, what are we to make of the New York show? Is it a purely parochial affair, staged to provide a fillip to the Greater New York dealers who organise it, or an event worthy of the word 'international...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
Tough trading conditions in Europe have put a dent in BMW's first quarter revenues and profit....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën C4 Cactus
- INTERVIEW: Anne Ruthmann, Citroën C4 Cactus PM
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer
- COMMENT: Electric avenue fires Formula E to life
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More GM recalls
- JLR develops "self-learning vehicle"
- UK: Technical details of JLR Ingenium engines
- PARIS PREVIEW: Opel/Vauxhall Corsa images
- CHINA: [updated] June passenger vehicle sales
- Formula E series to catapult EV technology: Agag
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2028
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Making Cars with CFRTP: Cheap, and Ready for Volume Production