US: Jaguar recalls 4,000 XFs over fuel leaks
Jaguar is recalling 4,195 units of model year 2010-2012 XF vehicles equipped with a five-litre engine sold in the US. The affected vehicles may have a fuel tank fuel outlet flange that may crack.
The cracked flange may result in fuel leakage onto the ground which could lead to a fire.
Jaguar dealers will replace the flange.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this ...
So, what are we to make of the New York show? Is it a purely parochial affair, staged to provide a fillip to the Greater New York dealers who organise it, or an event worthy of the word 'international...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive starter motor and alternator sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forec...
Tough trading conditions in Europe have put a dent in BMW's first quarter revenues and profit....
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand