JAPAN: Isuzu to cut back GM joint venture - Nikkei
The newspaper reported Isuzu plans to halt further development because of the slump in Europe, and it also wants to cut its workforce in the region by around 10%.
Neither automaker commented on the future of the engine development although Isuzu denied it was pulling out of the venture or was cutting its workforce in Europe.
GM once owned almost 50% of Isuzu before selling its stake.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
A mixed week of mostly good news, industry niggle in France and financial woes at PSA excepted. Ford booked a healthy US$5.7bn full year net profit for 2012 - our resident commentator weighed in on th...
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle Engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
Details of concepts and new models which made their global debuts at the Geneva motor show on media preview days 5 and 6 March....
General Motors will spend $200m at its global powertrain engineering headquarters to build a new 138,000 sq ft test wing, expected to be completed during the second half of 2014....
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)