JAPAN: Isuzu posts 24.8% rise in Q2 net income
Isuzu's net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 increased 24.8% year on year to JPY42.1bn.
Operating income rose 30.8% to JPY57.3bn while sales increased 18.5% to JPY780.1bn.
The company expects full year net income to decline by 0.3% to JPY91bn.
Operating income is forecast to rise 29.4% to JPY126bn on sales up 16.4% to JPY1,630bn.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global heavy trucks market, major manufacturers, top markets, manufacturing trends and market size forecasts. Use this report t...
General Motors (GM) has signed an agreement to purchase the remaining 40% shares of Isuzu Motors Polska (ISPOL) from Isuzu Motors....
General Motors head of African operations has given an upbeat assessment of prospects for the company's sales in sub-Saharan Africa....
New vehicle sales in the Philippines increased by over 35% to 14,332 units in February, from 10,591 units a year earlier, according to member data jointly released by the Chamber of Automotive Manufac...
Isuzu Motors is in discussions with General Motors India and Hindustan Motors to manufacture its SUVs and pick-up trucks under contract....
Sollers-Bussan has begun assembly of Toyota's Land Cruiser Prado [Colorado] SUV at its plant in Vladivostok, Russia. Initial production capacity is around 1,000 vehicles a month....
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend