JAPAN: Isuzu posts 24.8% rise in Q2 net income
Isuzu's net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 increased 24.8% year on year to JPY42.1bn.
Operating income rose 30.8% to JPY57.3bn while sales increased 18.5% to JPY780.1bn.
The company expects full year net income to decline by 0.3% to JPY91bn.
Operating income is forecast to rise 29.4% to JPY126bn on sales up 16.4% to JPY1,630bn.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Units by the following Product Segments: Battery Powered Electric Vehicles (BPEVs), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs), and Fuel ...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global heavy trucks market, major manufacturers, top markets, manufacturing trends and market size forecasts. Use this report t...
General Motors (GM) has signed an agreement to purchase the remaining 40% shares of Isuzu Motors Polska (ISPOL) from Isuzu Motors....
General Motors head of African operations has given an upbeat assessment of prospects for the company's sales in sub-Saharan Africa....
New vehicle sales in the Philippines increased by over 35% to 14,332 units in February, from 10,591 units a year earlier, according to member data jointly released by the Chamber of Automotive Manufac...
Isuzu Motors is in discussions with General Motors India and Hindustan Motors to manufacture its SUVs and pick-up trucks under contract....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Citroën & Lamborghini concepts
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)