JAPAN: Isuzu and GM explore new LCV alliance
After dissolving a 35-year capital alliance in 2006, Isuzu Motors and General Motors are close to a new tie-up for compact commercial vehicles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Fabia
- ANALYSIS: Europe's car market in 2014, and 2015
- COMMENT: Deckchair army surveys smart Hoegh work
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- JLR's 'Bike Sense' technology
- Midnight tow mulled as Hoegh to right 10 degrees
- Ford starts Mustang shipments to Asia
- Most cars above waterline as Hoegh readies for tow
- Weather dashes Hoegh tow but heavy list reducing
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle front end modules market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029