GERMANY: IG Metall members "more than angry" at Opel's Bochum decision
Opel's main union at its Bochum plant in north west Germany, says its members are "more than angry" at the automaker's announcement it intends to close the factory in 2016.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- UK: Bentley BY716 SUV to be called 'Bentayga'