SOUTH KOREA: Hyundai names next Tucson as first fuel cell production car
Hyundai Motor has announced that the fuel cell vehicle it will build at the rate of 10,000 units a year will be a version of the next Tuscon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- Infrastructure and logistics make Brazil costly
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029