MEXICO: Hyundai Accent becomes 2012 Dodge Attitude
2012 Dodge Attitude. Hyundai badge and all.
While Hyundai remains absent from Mexico, its India-built Atos and Accent small cars are sold there with Dodge badging. The new Attitude is a version of the fourth generation Hyundai Accent. The car had its world premiere at the Beijing motor show in April 2010 as the Hyundai Verna. The production model is now built in China (Beijing), South Korea (Ulsan), India (Chennai) and Russia (St Petersburg). In the last of these markets, it is the Hyundai Solaris, while in some other countries, the car is called the Hyundai Brio.
Hyundai Motor America launched the all-new (2012MY) Accent there in April 2011 as both a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback. The new Mexican market Dodge Attitude, meanwhile, is only available as a sedan. A 1.4-litre petrol engine is standard, with a 1.6 optional.
Author: Glenn Brooks
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
New vehicle sales in the Philippines fell by 21.7% to 11,351 units in August, compared with 14,503 units a year earlier, according to member data released by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Ford's future models and platforms
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Arxan Technologies on cyber security - Q&A
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid
- Jaguar Land Rover: Adapting the original SUV & turning middle class Britishness into a business asset
- Tesla Motors, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Automotive Megatrends
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2030