MEXICO: Hyundai Accent becomes 2012 Dodge Attitude
2012 Dodge Attitude. Hyundai badge and all.
While Hyundai remains absent from Mexico, its India-built Atos and Accent small cars are sold there with Dodge badging. The new Attitude is a version of the fourth generation Hyundai Accent. The car had its world premiere at the Beijing motor show in April 2010 as the Hyundai Verna. The production model is now built in China (Beijing), South Korea (Ulsan), India (Chennai) and Russia (St Petersburg). In the last of these markets, it is the Hyundai Solaris, while in some other countries, the car is called the Hyundai Brio.
Hyundai Motor America launched the all-new (2012MY) Accent there in April 2011 as both a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback. The new Mexican market Dodge Attitude, meanwhile, is only available as a sedan. A 1.4-litre petrol engine is standard, with a 1.6 optional.
Author: Glenn Brooks
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
New vehicle sales in the Philippines fell by 21.7% to 11,351 units in August, compared with 14,503 units a year earlier, according to member data released by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of...
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- COMMENT: Ford F-Series production soars
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- Baking Kias at 45C
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Brabus Widestar added
- Land Rover develops 'see-through trailer' concept
- Jaguar Land Rover scraps Saudi plant plan
- Nissan allocates redesigned Juke to Sunderland
- Brazil Four losing sales faster than industry rate
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global heavy trucks market