MEXICO: Hyundai Accent becomes 2012 Dodge Attitude
2012 Dodge Attitude. Hyundai badge and all.
While Hyundai remains absent from Mexico, its India-built Atos and Accent small cars are sold there with Dodge badging. The new Attitude is a version of the fourth generation Hyundai Accent. The car had its world premiere at the Beijing motor show in April 2010 as the Hyundai Verna. The production model is now built in China (Beijing), South Korea (Ulsan), India (Chennai) and Russia (St Petersburg). In the last of these markets, it is the Hyundai Solaris, while in some other countries, the car is called the Hyundai Brio.
Hyundai Motor America launched the all-new (2012MY) Accent there in April 2011 as both a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback. The new Mexican market Dodge Attitude, meanwhile, is only available as a sedan. A 1.4-litre petrol engine is standard, with a 1.6 optional.
Author: Glenn Brooks
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
New vehicle sales in the Philippines fell by 21.7% to 11,351 units in August, compared with 14,503 units a year earlier, according to member data released by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of...
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- CEO says Citroen wants to be quirky again
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- Prosecutors eye VW workers for emissions tax evade
- Volkswagen making progress on diesel emissions fix
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030