US: Honda recalls SUVs for headlight glitch
Honda Motor will recall some CR-V compact SUVs from the 2002 through 2004 model years and Pilot large SUVs from 2003 to fix possible problems in their headlight wiring.
The carmaker said the recall includes about 554,000 vehicles, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Honda said the potential flaw affects the headlight switch and may cause the vehicles' low-beam headlights to stop working. The sudden loss of the low-beam headlights could increase the risk of a crash but no crashes or injuries related to the problem have been reported.
A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts at the Los Angeles auto show's 28 & 29 November press days....
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
Honda has announced a launch plan for diesel variants of its Indian models in the next financial year....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- NEVS estimates reorganisation exit "very likely"
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029