US: Honda recalls SUVs for headlight glitch
Honda Motor will recall some CR-V compact SUVs from the 2002 through 2004 model years and Pilot large SUVs from 2003 to fix possible problems in their headlight wiring.
The carmaker said the recall includes about 554,000 vehicles, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Honda said the potential flaw affects the headlight switch and may cause the vehicles' low-beam headlights to stop working. The sudden loss of the low-beam headlights could increase the risk of a crash but no crashes or injuries related to the problem have been reported.
A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts at the Los Angeles auto show's 28 & 29 November press days....
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
Honda has announced a launch plan for diesel variants of its Indian models in the next financial year....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- Q&A with Tenneco: Energy recovery technologies
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- NYIAS DEBUTS: next Mazda MX-5 Miata preview
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- The bubble car is back, fit for the 21st century
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028