US: Honda recalls SUVs for headlight glitch
Honda Motor will recall some CR-V compact SUVs from the 2002 through 2004 model years and Pilot large SUVs from 2003 to fix possible problems in their headlight wiring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029