THAILAND: Honda plans to Amaze with new Thai and India sedan
Asian Honda Motor has announced the name of a new entry level sedan based on the Brio hatchback platform, the automaker's strategic model for Asia. The Amaze will be launched in Thailand and India where the Brio is built and sold.
Details of the model will be announced on 23 November in Thailand and next fiscal year in India.
The Amaze will have a petrol engine in Thailand while India will have the option of a newly-developed diesel engine.
Honda developed the Brio exclusively for Asian markets and introduced it in Thailand and India in 2011 and in Indonesia in 2012.
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Honda Motor said subsidiary Honda de Mexico will build a CVT automatic transmission plant alongside the car plant it is constructing in Celaya, near Guanajuato, Mexico. The complex will start Fit [Jaz...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: And what a week...
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants