THAILAND: Honda plans to Amaze with new Thai and India sedan
Asian Honda Motor has announced the name of a new entry level sedan based on the Brio hatchback platform, the automaker's strategic model for Asia. The Amaze will be launched in Thailand and India where the Brio is built and sold.
Details of the model will be announced on 23 November in Thailand and next fiscal year in India.
The Amaze will have a petrol engine in Thailand while India will have the option of a newly-developed diesel engine.
Honda developed the Brio exclusively for Asian markets and introduced it in Thailand and India in 2011 and in Indonesia in 2012.
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Honda Motor said subsidiary Honda de Mexico will build a CVT automatic transmission plant alongside the car plant it is constructing in Celaya, near Guanajuato, Mexico. The complex will start Fit [Jaz...
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- THAILAND/AUSTRALIA: Details of next Toyota Hilux
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Ford Valencia plant to build 400k in 2015