THAILAND: Honda plans to Amaze with new Thai and India sedan
Asian Honda Motor has announced the name of a new entry level sedan based on the Brio hatchback platform, the automaker's strategic model for Asia. The Amaze will be launched in Thailand and India where the Brio is built and sold.
Details of the model will be announced on 23 November in Thailand and next fiscal year in India.
The Amaze will have a petrol engine in Thailand while India will have the option of a newly-developed diesel engine.
Honda developed the Brio exclusively for Asian markets and introduced it in Thailand and India in 2011 and in Indonesia in 2012.
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Honda Motor said subsidiary Honda de Mexico will build a CVT automatic transmission plant alongside the car plant it is constructing in Celaya, near Guanajuato, Mexico. The complex will start Fit [Jaz...
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- India's auto sector pauses, but for how long?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Jaguar to end XK production this year
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- VW calls for automaker data-collection commitment
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)