UK [updated 4.10.12]: Honda Europe to import next generation Jazz
Honda of the UK Manufacturing (HUM) said it would not build the next generation Jazz (Fit) from 2014 "to benefit from production economies of scale and fully [use] Honda's global production resources".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- GKN wins plug-in AWD axle deal