GERMANY: Hella raises €500m in seven-year corporate bond
Hella Group says it has successfully raised EUR500m (US$668m) in the capital market from a corporate bond issuance, with the order book five times oversubscribed, according to the company.
Hella had already issued a bond for EUR300m in 2009, which will be refinanced early with the new issuance. The transaction was managed by BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and RBS.
"With this new bond, we are taking advantage of the capital market environment for a long-term refinancing", said Hella chief finance and controlling officer, Wolfgang Ollig.
"The successful issuance strengthens our financial structure and gives us additional scope for pushing ahead with our business."
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive lighting sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this re...
Behr Group, the air conditioning and engine cooling systems supplier embroiled in an anti-trust investigation, reported that 2012 sales were EUR3.7bn, on a par with 2011....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle HVAC sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- COMMENT: GM's new Camaro to join a surging segment
- COMMENT: UK vote sets cat among Brussels pigeons
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- ZF completes TRW buy to create EUR30bn supplier
- INDIA: Tata learns from mistakes with GenX Nano
- Ford UK stresses importance of low interest rates
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- Nissan's Ghosn relaxed on R-N Alliance structure