GERMANY: Hella raises €500m in seven-year corporate bond
Hella Group says it has successfully raised EUR500m (US$668m) in the capital market from a corporate bond issuance, with the order book five times oversubscribed, according to the company.
Hella had already issued a bond for EUR300m in 2009, which will be refinanced early with the new issuance. The transaction was managed by BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and RBS.
"With this new bond, we are taking advantage of the capital market environment for a long-term refinancing", said Hella chief finance and controlling officer, Wolfgang Ollig.
"The successful issuance strengthens our financial structure and gives us additional scope for pushing ahead with our business."
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive lighting sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this re...
Behr Group, the air conditioning and engine cooling systems supplier embroiled in an anti-trust investigation, reported that 2012 sales were EUR3.7bn, on a par with 2011....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Vehicular Lighting in Thousand Units by the following Product Groups/Segments: Automotive Lamps (Headlamps, Tail Lamps/Brake Lamps, Signaling/Flasher Lam...
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US