GERMANY: Hella raises €500m in seven-year corporate bond
Hella Group says it has successfully raised EUR500m (US$668m) in the capital market from a corporate bond issuance, with the order book five times oversubscribed, according to the company.
Hella had already issued a bond for EUR300m in 2009, which will be refinanced early with the new issuance. The transaction was managed by BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and RBS.
"With this new bond, we are taking advantage of the capital market environment for a long-term refinancing", said Hella chief finance and controlling officer, Wolfgang Ollig.
"The successful issuance strengthens our financial structure and gives us additional scope for pushing ahead with our business."
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive lighting sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this re...
Behr Group, the air conditioning and engine cooling systems supplier embroiled in an anti-trust investigation, reported that 2012 sales were EUR3.7bn, on a par with 2011....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle HVAC sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report...
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend