GERMANY: Hella raises €500m in seven-year corporate bond
Hella Group says it has successfully raised EUR500m (US$668m) in the capital market from a corporate bond issuance, with the order book five times oversubscribed, according to the company.
Hella had already issued a bond for EUR300m in 2009, which will be refinanced early with the new issuance. The transaction was managed by BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and RBS.
"With this new bond, we are taking advantage of the capital market environment for a long-term refinancing", said Hella chief finance and controlling officer, Wolfgang Ollig.
"The successful issuance strengthens our financial structure and gives us additional scope for pushing ahead with our business."
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive lighting sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this re...
Behr Group, the air conditioning and engine cooling systems supplier embroiled in an anti-trust investigation, reported that 2012 sales were EUR3.7bn, on a par with 2011....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle HVAC sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- Kuga expands posh Ford Vignale line in Europe
- Rumbles of discontent at Volkswagen AGM